oh my god you guys seriously, i don’t know how you even put up with me i am literally the worst at simblr. thank you so much for following me anyway. i still don’t have my ts3 game set up properly but when i do hopefully i can make some sailor moon-themed content for everyone?? BECAUSE I DON’T KNOW ABOUT Y’ALL BUT I AM TOTALLY STOKED FOR THE NEW ANIME IN 2014 FINGERS CROSSED FOR NO MORE RELEASE DATE DELAYS
TOO CUTE. STOP IT.
anon, you absolute sweetheart!!! it was so nice of you to think of us! thank you from azaya and i both! it has been a wonderful year and we are totally thrilled for all the rest to come.
i totes would have anon, were it not for the fact that a) i am unreasonably paranoid of losing my url and b) it’s apparently already someone’s all-year url!
but seriously i got this notif on my phone at the store and laughed like a loon for a full minute, A+ anon, A+
>All premium downloads are now free
>No account or login required to download
who are you and what have you done with t$r
serabiet said: ayy right.it’d be really nice if it was hideable! don’t know if it’s possible but i’ll keep an eye out ;I any idea where to start digging in simpe on spare time?
i’ve never been very good at poking through simpe’s innards but azaya and i are gonna have a look shortly!
spyrooosims said: I asked about this on GoS years ago, but I don’t think there’s a solution still! :-(
:( oh no. do you happen to remember what folks said? if they just didn’t know how to fix it or if there was definitively no way to get rid of it?
i’m not actually sure re: makeup. i downloaded a WHOLE bunch of makeup and some of it happened to work on AM, so that’s what i use, lol! i would check my game but i haven’t reinstalled ts3 yet. but i know that one of those leefish links contains some converted makeup!
as for tutorials, there’s one by omegastarr on converting skirts. i don’t know any for tops or full body outfits that retain the AM chest. where texture overlays without meshes are concerned (such as tights or, i presume, makeup!), littlecat told me in a pm that you can easily convert those sorts of things in s3pe. you select the CASP part, then select GRID, and then under age/gender set “male” to true. that’s it!
thank you for the tip! :DYou can use master controller to make all accessories available for both genders though meshed stuff doesn’t tend to work a lot of the time. I think MC also has an option to do this for makeup too.
Hello anon! there isn’t a whole lot of femme content for AM that i have seen but:
- littlecat has some conversions in her clothing dl tag
- and i know omegastarr did several other conversions.
- there’s some more stuff listed here, including a cute little dress with a belt by leefish.
- hardcandy has made a couple shirts and a couple dresses (1, 2, 3, 4)
- and devalued1 did another cute tunic top.
- these fishnet undershirts by murderdoll aren’t strictly femme but my trans girl ezra gets a lot of use out of them layered under cute tops.
- i don’t know how practical this rocky horror outfit by simsationaldesigns is, but it’s still cool!
- also i haven’t tried out this top by sk-sims yet but i think it would go really well with a little mini skirt assuming there isn’t too much clipping (clipping with AM skirts in general is very catch as catch can, unfortunately).
- aaand then there’s this top and pleated skirt over at hal’s archive which i also haven’t tried but they look pretty cute!
and that’s all that i know of. i didn’t include shoes but i know omegastarr and leefish both did some heels and should be easy to find in the links above. like i said, there isn’t much femme content for AM but if i ever figure out how to do more than the most basic of ts3 creating i will certainly share a bunch of stuff i inevitably make for ezra. :)